Twitter New Datacenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix2301

In Runtime
Earlier this month Twitter struggled to remain stable due to the world cup well it looks like the company is doing something about the issue they are opening a datacenter in Utah. Twitter which averages 300,000 new accounts a day. Will open the datacenter for storage and to accommodate the growing needs of there customer base. This is a big move for Twitter and a much needed move the datacenter is scheduled to open later this year.

Twitter Opening Its Own Custom Data Center In Utah Later This Year

They say there heaviest user base is on the mobile phone which I can be leave that considering twitter works with facebook and myspace to update your status.

someone needs to start a site with an sh instead of a tw and you will be able to microblog about everytime you take a dump! hi-res pics for the /b/ tards and instant SMS notifications when someone replys about thier dump! yeah!

someone needs to start a site with an sh instead of a tw and you will be able to microblog about everytime you take a dump! hi-res pics for the /b/ tards and instant SMS notifications when someone replys about thier dump! yeah!

There is already lots of that on there, "I am on the bog and about to crown..." also rate my poop is another stating place. I on the other hands want to see this socail networking and sodding web 2.0 crap stop.

^i hate people who say web 2.0....its like a bunch of latta sipping *******s sitting in a cafe...probably on their mac books posting on facebook, im sitting in a cafe right now.

I like FB and MS and WLS but twitter is for people who are too stupid to use any of the other ones.

I have a Twitter account, but use it to get early info from a few select sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom