Turning my car into a Aperture Laboratories Fleet Vehicle

Do I put a Aperture Labs Logo on the back of my car?

• Yes. Do it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Don't be silly

• Cake...............

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
For the last 2 years, I have large rear sticker saying on my car window saying
MY OTHER CAR IS A
GIANT TRANSFORMING ROBOT

Currently when ever I am in the car park, (especially Head Office for my client that I work for) it stick out like a sort thumb. So I am thinking about ditching that and changing it some thing else shows my inner geek.

So I am thinking about changing it to the Aperture Laboratories logo and putting that on the rare window of my car.

Should I do this?

Attachments

• aperture.jpg
    aperture.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,439
Re: Should I do the following to my car?

So I am thinking about changing it to the Aperture Laboratories logo and putting that on the rare window of my car.

Should I do this?

If your windows rare... maybe you shouldn't do it.... According to Antiques Road Show, that'd probably depreciate its value.

Don't forget to print out many of the following and pass them out:

w19oib.png

LOL!!!!

Thank you Carnage, I will be putting the following on my rear bumper bar.
Aperture Science
We do what we must because we can

And I am making the following purchases
WCC-Fuzzies Dice
Ap Labs Parking Permit

They are sold out of Weighted Companion Cubes for the next 2 weeks :_(

Lol nice... and No problem :p. I figured I'd post it here, since you already saw it on Facebook as well.

Old stickers removed. Not only did I have the my other car blah blah, but there was some sticker of some girl waving a racing flag on the rear of my car. And I think both of those has been the reason why I have been getting targeted by police a lot.

So the next step is to make my car look like it's part of Aperture Laboratories car fleet.

Currently thinking the logo on the back window. Unless they have a light blue, I will be doing that white as dark blue does not show up well on tinted windows.

Currently considering about putting the same logo on both my doors and on the front. This I can do later as I don't want to over do it.

I might have a look around at some other fleet vehicles first before i go too nuts on this.

BTW, the car I have is a White 2 Door Holden (Opel) Astra, 2002 Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom