• Clear/Black LED Tail-Light for Holden Astra Hatch 98-04

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stick with factory default

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you love that? I didn't realize how big my taillights were until I had to replace one. They are enormous!

Tell me about it. Like the courier driver was struggling with the boss and every thing. I can see why he was charging me the price he did for shipping.

I managed to get the rear lights done today. I was about to do both front and back, but there seems to be some additional wiring that I need to sort out. I need to contact the guy on ebay first before doing the front. Especially considering I need to do a lot for fart arsing around with removing front bumpers.

So anyways, here a before (left) and after (right) pics

On the left, you can see that the right rear light is damaged do to some idiot trades person backing his car into me.

With these new lights, both reverse and indicators shares the same bay, thus putting out more light.

Anyways, next week end, i will be installing the front lights. In the mean time, the other taillight is going up on eBay. I should be able to get some thing for it.

[EDIT]And yes, the sticker the back of my car does say "My Other Car Is A guiant Transforming Robot". I did that for the laughs. [/EDIT]

Attachments

• rearlights.jpg
    rearlights.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 37
This took about all afternoon with a break for lunch and 2 trips to the autoshop for tools and parts. Friend and I install the front lights. Rather long and involved job including removing the front bumper and a little bit of soldering to connect the LED rings.

These new lights are extremely bright. However that parking lights do just about bugger all except just look good. One thing I am not happy about is the indicator light. I looks a little strange next to the other 2 head lights that have been installed. I am thinking about getting it replaced with an LED indicator later on in the week.

Anyways, here's the finish result.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom