Trotter's new crib **in progress**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I proposed December 7th during our senior year, and we were married December 1st after graduation. We've had our ups and downs, but we decided to stick it out from the very beginning.

Yeah. I proposed December 7th during our senior year, and we were married December 1st after graduation. We've had our ups and downs, but we decided to stick it out from the very beginning.

Well congrats man....
Ive been with my girl for abit over 2 years now and I hope for it to get further and hopefully end up where you are.
Theres always ups and downs...which I hate!!! but its a given with every relationship(a serious one)
And when you get get through all of that...it just strengthens you guys more.

looks nice, how's the neighborhood?
Heh heh, country. About 90% family around it.

I have attached a Google shot. This is at the end of a dead end road, about 7 miles outside of town.

Attachments

• homemap.JPG
    homemap.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 62
A daughter, but she is grown and has left the nest. Just the wife and me.

Your close to you r parents, don't know if thats good or bad. I'm working ona GF currently, but she seems immature meh.

a lot of girls are immature at first, well mine was...but shes better and smarter than..both in relationship and in life decisions.

Well im glad things are working out for you and your wifey...im still waiting on those wedding pics though.

My folks are cool, so no worries there.I wouldn't have lived close to them when we were first married as we wanted our privacy and all. but my folks are getting a lot older, so living near them will help us to look after them a lot easier.

One of these days, q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom