To fight the temptation of a beer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Well i am on a diet as most of you have gathered. And earlier i open the fridge and right in front of my eyes there is a beer staring me in the face. I could of killed for that thing, but no.. i resisted the urge and killed the beer instead.

The video looks hazy because.. well because it kinda is. Next door neighbours were having a fire and it smoked my garden out. Shot with my new Canon HF200 in pretty poor conditions, but never the less it looks alright in YouTube's 1080p mode :) Despite being converted from RAW .m2ts into MPEG2 and then compressed once more on youtube.

The camera was about 10meters away zoomed in a fair bit, i didn't dare put it close. The whole arm shaking business near the end is because i was holding my remote for the camcorder and it got covered in beer xD

YouTube - To fight the temptation of a beer..

When I first read the title "To fight the temptation of beer.." I thought to myself, "...drink a glass of whiskey."

Clean looking video, sad about the beer though!

That's a sure way to kill the temptation. If you need advice on how to beat it; just don't buy any. Keep the house dry.

I don't really drink too much anymore.. I was a heavy drinker for a while, and even around the time I started posting here. I got a job as a tow truck driver when I lived out west and I had to be sober ALL THE TIME because I could get called up at any time. It wasn't easy quitting for the job, I just drank a LOT of crystal light. I got cheesed out of the job and tried drinking shortly after.. Couldn't do it.. I lost the taste for beer and no longer cared much for the way it made me feel.

Prolly a good thing I don't drink anymore, but I think I was starting to develop a problem. and I'm at that point in my life now where life isn't a party anyway.. but I still miss being able to ENJOY a beer every once in a while, but at the same time I was drinking to excess before the job. I'll have one or MAYBE two every once in a great while now, but I just don't like the way it makes me feel anymore. I used to drink to help me sleep, now I CAN'T sleep if I have even a HALF a drink..

decent vid. short, sweet, & to the point. the smoke adds a unique quality to it.

reminds me of people shaking cans, punching with a key, and guzzling the whole can.

ah noo, you should have shaken it, got it all fizzed up, then shot it wit air rifle!
That would have been good :p

I shook it and fizzed it up, but wasn't quite as spectacular as i had hoped.

I was thinking air rifle.. but it's locked up and i'm only allowed to use it when one of the parents are in. They don't mind me shooting on my own as long as there in.. they think if they're not i'd take it out the house and walk around the street with it :doh:
I'll try shoot an egg with my air rifle tommorow and film that. The problem is how far to zoom, zoom in close and you see lots of detail and more splat. Zoom out more and you see the egg go everywhere (i literally find egg splattered up to 10meters away).

decent vid. short, sweet, & to the point. the smoke adds a unique quality to it.

reminds me of people shaking cans, punching with a key, and guzzling the whole can.

Thanks. But i'm not sure the smoke adds to the vid.. it removes detail and adds a haze and makes my camcorder look crap :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom