Tips for eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's where you take freshly cooked bacon and rub it on your arse as hard and as fast as you can and voila........bacon rash

Glad I still got my humor on occasion :)

Wish I had a video camera....I'd make a video tutorial on it :p

Unfortunately all I'd be able to do is use my dads digital camera to record 30 seconds of crappy quality video.

Nubius said:
it's where you take freshly cooked bacon and rub it on your arse as hard and as fast as you can and voila........bacon rash

LOL..is that how you all do it where you live Nubius? I am glad I'm California..

All right guys I going to attempt this with the various methods posted and I appreciate all your input..If it breaks on me again am I just not meant for sunny side up eggs? I mean what is the deal is it because I am Mexican and have brown skin? We love eggs to !! lol..j/k.

LOL..is that how you all do it where you live Nubius? I am glad I'm California..
Hate to break it to you dude, but I'm in california as well........where'd you think I lived?

Tckarky is the one who practices bacon rashing, I just explained how you do it :D

I too am curious to find out what Bacon Rash is..I never heard of it..Maybe its like bacon bits or something?

I did a search on it and couldn't find anything. Closest I found was "bacon burn" which was in urban dictionary which isn't too far off from my definition. Bacon burn is apparently a rash someone develops on their thighs from being too fat and their legs rub together lol

lol..ayyyeeee..lol..That would like cankles? Where the ankle is built into the calf? Wow this thread rocks.

then why not just call it bacon slices!!!

Man, foreigners always complicating things......

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom