This Forum is my Last Hope :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
my aunt had that problem and it was due to their installation of SP2, she eventually fixed it by changing windows firewall settings then uninstalling msn and then reinstalling

OMFG RAYEN15 OMFG!!! NVM I GUESS I DIDN'T TRY EVERYTHING.... IT WORKS!! THAT LINK IS GREAT MAN!! THANKS FOR EVERYONE ELSES HELP TOO =)

ShoobieRat said:
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...You're my only hope!

LOL

Seriously, though. Have you tried the MSN website? I can't help you with error codes given. My only advice (besides contacting MSN or searching their website) would be to check your firewall(s) and router. There may be a network policy preventing the MSN-IM from talking through the port it wants to. If it can't access the port to get out to the net, it won't ever connect.

Their is no way to block MSN on a network without blocking port 80

Also, if none of the above work, download GAIM as it has MSN, AIM, ICQ and Yahoo all on one instant messanger

XFlamez said:
this might be dumb, but have you tried reinstalling it?

uninstall and then installing it back
sometime when you try to install something and a problem occurred, things tend to get messy

If that doesn't fix your problem and you still want to continue using MSN Messenger, I recommend that you try Trillian.

www.trillian.cc

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom