This Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of html, maybe try asp/php w/ a database backend. It's much easier to keep content updated, and you can add a lot of functionality... A+ layout and design though.

Thanks for the new BG. It does fit better.

And about the asp/php stuff I really no nothing about it. I barely know what it is. all I use is html and css

I'm not able to see the website. I've clicked on it but firefox gives me the whole "server not found" thing.

oh that's awesome! The links don't work, but I'm sure you knew that. One question though, why are you going to change the green hover for the links? it looks good.

theone_trent said:
oh that's awesome! The links don't work, but I'm sure you knew that. One question though, why are you going to change the green hover for the links? it looks good.

It does? I was told it looks odd

coming along good. main advice i'd give is to try and make the foreground stand out a bit more from the background.. in terms of depth, they feel pretty close together and things start to look like they could improve. don't adjust the whole background, just the tiny spaces inbetween the frames. don't just go the drop shadow route, but maybe the achromatic background could darken overall underneith your foreground. those tiny strips of the negative space you see between you links and windows are what i'm referring to.. darken! [or something else ;) ]

lookin good though man. i almost have my graphic design degree but have only made one website in flash so I don't exactly know if the input i gave is 'possible', but in terms of graphics, there's almost always a way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom