The Ultimate Windows Shutdown Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I have never seen that many shutdown options in my life. That was my first thought when I saw a screenshot of Dshutdown, a software created by the Italian programmer Dimio. It offers normal shutdown options like shutting down at a specific time or when a program is closed. These are normal shutdown options that many programs offer but here are some that you might have never heard of before.
What about shutting down a computer when a pixel changes its color, if the user is inactive for a certain amount of time, shutting down when a shutdown request has been intercepted, if a upload, download speed is reached or a process is using more or less than a specified amount of CPU usage.
You might have asked yourself why a shutdown program would intercept a shutdown request. It's pretty easy to explain, DShutdown allows to configure customized shutdowns. It is for instance possible to execute a program, backup or temp file clearer for instance, before shutting down. Users can define the type of shutdown, do you want to go into hibernation, power off, log off for instance or write a log file.

The Ultimate Windows Shutdown Application : Welcome To Tech-Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom