The G-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
It's almost like a Where's Waldo thing
Yeah... I am going to have Head Crabs and Combine Forces coming at my from all directions. Like I am going to have the time to play "Where's the Spook?":p

The G-Man is also staring at you from a tv set in the first building you enter after the robot dog throws the combine apc around.

ok if when your playing hl2 and you run across or see the gman there is usually something usefull in that area or your gona get something. also. ive seen in other forums that gman and gordon look somewhat alike and that ive came up with this explination.

if they look the same and gman seemingly keeps helping gordon why cant the gman be gordon of the future and for some reason (possibly due to aliens once again threatening earth AGAIN.) gman travels thru time at certain spots in the game to give gordon a little help?? i think that if hl3 were to come out that this would be the end story.

but also to the when u see the gman u get goodies. look around for the lambda logo usually on boxes that have goodies as well.

the G-man is soo cool. it would be another shooter without all the character and creativity they put into it, and Valve knows that. think Doom 3.

What game might this be?
The G-man shows up tons of times in the original Half-Life. In HL2, he shows up a lot, too, but much more discretely. He shows up on an unconnected TV laying in a pile of rubble in a bombed-out builiding once (which I thought was pretty "Cyborg-2" cool).

you can also see him at the very begining of the game when alex leads you into the lab if u watch those tv's that are hooked up to the cameras you will see him

Yeah I think I noticed that when I very first played it, I didnt pay much attention to that though.

It is said the G-Man talks to tons of people to help you through.

In the 1st HL, at the end, you survived his "test" and you are put in a sleeping stasis for 10 years, until you are needed again in City 17.

Heres a bunch of info:

http://members.shaw.ca/storage_4/hl2story/

(ii) Gordon is Hired - At the end of Half-Life G-Man gives Gordon a choice between his death or working for the G-Man. Half-Life 2 assumes you chose life over death. After you choose to work for him G-Man puts you in a slow-time-warp (i.e., you are put into stasis) to call upon you when needed.

http://members.shaw.ca/storage_4/hl2story/evidence/gmanatbase.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom