The G-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
I dont know if anyone didnt already know this, but the G-Man shows up a couple of times in the game. It's almost like a Where's Waldo thing, but if you look close enough you can see the guy holding a Brief Case in a few areas. You will have to find out where he is :p I'm not telling you that one :D .

I know of one in the water level thing, the first time you get the air boat, and long into that level you'll see him.

hmm... definately have to keep my eyes out for him. wonder if at the end it explains exactly who the hell this guy is, I dont think he's just a normal G-Man

He is definatley a cool addition to the story when he appeared in the first one.

Note* You know the guy who does the voice for the gman is the same guy that does the voice for Barney.

Didn't know that... will have to listen closely on that. Not sure if you know this, but sounds like the guy who does the black scientist (can't remember his name), well I THINK he's the guy that played on that old comedy sit com Beson (Benson DuBuois or something like that) where he worked in the white house or something and the president was a moron, Benson was a smart ass (funny, though), etc... anyone remember that show?

Cant say I do, check at the end in the credits. There is all of the names listed.

dont remember the actors name, though. He played the character named Benson on the TV show, well.. named Benson. This was early to mid 80's... my God, I'm getting old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom