The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I can't disagree there but that wasn't the point ;)

I know, but I was making another point. There are many great games that are console exclusive. The same can be said about PC exclusives. Sure, when a game is PC/Console, the PC is most likely going to be better. But no matter what, there are amazing games on all platforms.

I know, but I was making another point. There are many great games that are console exclusive. The same can be said about PC exclusives. Sure, when a game is PC/Console, the PC is most likely going to be better. But no matter what, there are amazing games on all platforms.
My deal was PC games always look better. Last time I checked consoles can't do high res textures, high amounts of AA, or high amounts of Anisotropic filtering. Can't forget transparency AA either.

The creation kit will be good at least. Tons of new mods will be coming out, currently downloading/subscribed from the workshop the open cities mod so the cities are part of the world, so no loading screens to enter a city :)

Yea that is the only aspect of the game I can't get into which is major 3rd party content. Had a bad case of game changing mods with Morrowind and Oblivion so I wont ruin Skyrim like that.

I keep waiting for this to go on sale- might be waiting a long time. But, by then maybe all the kinks will be worked out as well. My kids play it on PS3 and it freezes regularly and they loose all the progress.

I keep waiting for this to go on sale- might be waiting a long time. But, by then maybe all the kinks will be worked out as well. My kids play it on PS3 and it freezes regularly and they loose all the progress.

unfortunately for you, you just missed the skyrim sale on steam. It was 23pounds so $35 over the past couple of days as the high res texture pack and creation kit came out.

Back
Top Bottom