TF's Iron Man 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never go see a movie opening week, maybe thats why i dont see lots of ads, i go after the one week mark for its less busy.

I am one of those people that do like to see the movie in the first week. Reason being is so I don't have some dumb **** spoiling it. I was about to see it opening night, but my pay did not hit my bank account until late.

I watched it. Awesome movie, only one thing bothered me a bit:

The bad guy died too easy in the last fight.

Spoiler tags fail when you read all the replies via email, like me :(

Anyways I've unsubscribed to this thread, feel free to continue :)

Just finished watching iron man 2.
SPOILERS

Although as a comic book fan, I did enjoy it. It did touch on the the Demon In A Bottle storyline where Tony was going out of control. However they replaced the alcohalism with him dying showly. As a movie-goer, I did find it long winded and the action was rather short lived.

The fights with Whiplash were very short lived. Especially at the end. Like I considering that Iron Man was fighting dodging WarMachine and fighting drones for 15 minutes or so, i would of expected the same sort of screen time when Whiplash shows up with his suit. About 5 minutes later, movie was over. It felt like the director wanted to have a bigger fight with Iron Man/WarMachine vs. Whiplash. However the producers wanted to keep the film down to 2 hours.

The actors did a great job at with thier roles. I can not comment whether or not Don Cheadle did a better job than Terrence Howard. He was certainly much less soft spoken that Terrence which would of suit the part he was was playing in that film.

I did like that scene where Nick Fury was going off about how Tony just let Rhodes just take the other Iron Man suit..

/SPOILERS

Just finished watching iron man 2.
SPOILERS

Although as a comic book fan, I did enjoy it. It did touch on the the Demon In A Bottle storyline where Tony was going out of control. However they replaced the alcohalism with him dying showly. As a movie-goer, I did find it long winded and the action was rather short lived.

The fights with Whiplash were very short lived. Especially at the end. Like I considering that Iron Man was fighting dodging WarMachine and fighting drones for 15 minutes or so, i would of expected the same sort of screen time when Whiplash shows up with his suit. About 5 minutes later, movie was over. It felt like the director wanted to have a bigger fight with Iron Man/WarMachine vs. Whiplash. However the producers wanted to keep the film down to 2 hours.

The actors did a great job at with thier roles. I can not comment whether or not Don Cheadle did a better job than Terrence Howard. He was certainly much less soft spoken that Terrence which would of suit the part he was was playing in that film.

I did like that scene where Nick Fury was going off about how Tony just let Rhodes just take the other Iron Man suit..

/SPOILERS

Pretty much. There were things i thought were cheesy. Sam Rockwell's character was a *****, the fact that stark built a super collider in his house and created that new element was dumb, but over all the movie was ok. War Machine is RIDICULOUS, and Scarlet Johansen...0_0

It's going to be like Independence Day and Transformers. 10 years from now it's going to be retarded.

^yse spoiler tags man, no i know something about the movie, and i did not want to know that.

Also, i still like independence day.

^yse spoiler tags man, no i know something about the movie, and i did not want to know that.

Also, i still like independence day.
Ehh, don't worry about it.

Me mentioning the collider, Scarlet Johansen as being hot, and Sam Rockwell playing a b*tch reveal NOTHING about the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom