TF Presidential Approval Poll (NO FLAMING!)

What Case Is Better?

• SILVERSTONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
Do you approve or dissaprove of U.S. President George W. Bush? Tell us why. It will be nice if we can have a civil discussion on this topic, so NO FLAMING!

Depends.

Compared to Kerry, probably approve. At least i know that i'm safe with Bush. Sure there are gas prices and all that other crap that Bush gets blamed for, but those things probably would have happened regardless of which president we have.

Compared to the past presidents (i.e. Clinton), definitely disapprove. During Clinton's presidency, there was no sh.t, he got his job done, the stock market was good, the economy was good, nothing was really that bad except his affair with his secretary. Who cares if we had an affair with that ugly biznatch, he was mch, much better than Bush and i'd have him back anyday.

personally i hate bushbashers.
Bush has to make decisions, thats his job. it would be impossible to please everyone and keep the economy healthy. it would be impossible to compare him to another current president becuase no other leader has to make the decision on the level that Bush does. BUT im not american so i havent seen what he does(or doesnt do (new orleans)) first hand.

Depends.

Compared to Kerry, probably approve.
EXACTLY, been saying this for YEARS now lol.

Compared to the past presidents (i.e. Clinton), definitely disapprove.
Kind of agree, however you gotta realize it's because Clinton focused on internal affairs ....REALLY...internal affairs :p and not so much worldwide affairs....bush focuses too MUCH on world wide affairs.

This whole 'war on terror' is definitely a joke...we got saddam, got a little civility going over there...we should be out already...but meh whatever.

Bush has to make decisions, thats his job. it would be impossible to please everyone and keep the economy healthy. it would be impossible to compare him to another current president becuase no other leader has to make the decision on the level that Bush does. BUT im not american so i havent seen what he does(or doesnt do (new orleans)) first hand.
for not being an american you gave a really good post lol

People fail to realize just exactly how much stress is put on you to RUN A NATION....half the people here can't even run their own damn lives muchless lead an entire nation of people with different beliefs on how things should go

Well I am not sure how bad kerry would have been, but he could have easily been much worse than bush.

I disapprove of bush.

gimli of gloin said:
personally i hate bushbashers.
Bush has to make decisions, thats his job. it would be impossible to please everyone and keep the economy healthy.

And he makes the wrong decisions. When you are a president, you can't afford mistakes.. At least on the magnitude of Iraq.. You guys are wasting your money "liberating" other people. You think "saving" Iraq will bring you safety? (Btw, Iraq will revert back to anarchy as soon as the US leaves). I hate when people say this.. "Oh he's keeping us safe!".. Well.. ANY president would've "instructed" his subordinates to implement the proper infratructure to keep Americans safe man. All he has to do is give the word..

Bush on the other hand is also WASTING your money in Iraq right now.. :).. Imagine if you had all that money?. Do you think the "security" in the US could've been improved more? Or with that money, do you think the US army/CIA could've launched more selective attacks and crippled the REAL threats of the US?.. But no. You guys are wasting money "saving" the Iraqis...

Huge blunder on his part.. When every leader (bar Blair) wasn't confident that Saddam had weapons. And yet people forgive him under the reasoning of "He's protecting us".. How exactly is he protecting you by wasting your money in Iraq?.. If you are "lucky" maybe you MIGHT kill a few people who might BECOME a threat to the US later on.. But wouldn't you have rather used those billions of dollars to like, pick and choose your battles?.. Could've really cripped the real threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom