TF game

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
For CS:s basically someone hits create a server, does the maps and what not. Then that person joins the server, the other people who want to connect will get connected on hamachi, open up cs:s and browse for a server, hit the lan tab, and then you can see the server taht the person created :)

you only hit the lan tab if your local on that machine anyone else will need to connect VIA IP or search for it ..that if the server can be seen VIA the Net

Amd2800 said:
you only hit the lan tab if your local on that machine anyone else will need to connect VIA IP or search for it ..that if the server can be seen VIA the Net

Nno its under the lan tab for me because you are connected directly to the computer the person who is hosting it because of the virtual private network. Using hamachi hello :D

http://techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=85997

Lan party on friday :D

anyways have you read through the hamachi site and their forums?

Is this something you guys are serious about? If so, I don't think it would be too difficult to get a real server going...I have an older machine that I can donate as a dedicated server for older games although my internet connection might pose a problem

gaara said:
Is this something you guys are serious about? If so, I don't think it would be too difficult to get a real server going...I have an older machine that I can donate as a dedicated server for older games although my internet connection might pose a problem

ok set it up and give me access and then i could put ET Server and CSS and Hl2 server on it maybe if ..i know alot about game servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom