Tech Forums WAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is why im not a major fan of 3dmark.

It makes guys freak out thinking their systems arent powerful enough and makes you upgrade more and more. Doesnt even accurately measure performance. I know you are getting better in game fps than me craze even though your score is lower.

Well, let's figure that out. :p

CoD4, everything max, 1280x1024...what FPS do you get? I'll post back with mine, gimme a sec.

EDIT: Okay I get about 70-150 running around Crash.

craze updated your CPU :D im only running 1024x768 since my 22inch monitor broke but i can average 170+ on full gfx crash :S thats with an e2180 and an 8800 gt :D

Yeah we were talkin online this morning on xfire and i tried it and my fps was through the roof...went as high as 211 looking at the ground. stayed up there in the 125-150 range walking around broadcast.

So we all got the details for the vent? Sorry I havnt been around I was in france,

Craze I'll ge that 5 dollars to you hopefully today.

why dont we all download the cod5 beta and just play that together? im sure the uk people could put some money in and the usa for two servers for 1month.

heres how to get the cod5 beta :

Fileplanet is currently doing a PRELOAD of the beta, which means it's an encrypted download that will be decrypted when the beta officially launches, hopefully later today. What you need to get the decryption key is to have the beta downloaded through their own download manager. If you used firefox or download accelerators or whatever to get the zip file, you won't be able to use it.

First you need a free account from fileplanet.com, just click login and fill out the form.
You can get the download manager here: FilePlanet: Download Manager
then go here and download the beta: FilePlanet: Call of Duty: World at War Beta Client
and after it's on your PC you should see a screen like this: http://i34.tinypic.com/aot08o.jpg
It will automatically check for the unlock key every hour, just leave the program running.

If you see the download on other sites, DO NOT download CODWAWBetaSetup_encr.zip from anywhere, because it's encrypted and you won't be able to use it.

lukas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom