supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
molsen said:
interesting fact:

a physicist link made a device that eminates a steady but small amount of electromagnetic waves. when this device allows for the build-up of electromagnetic energy over days or weeks, effects occur that are identical to those reported as a result of ghosts and poltergiests. e.g. electrical problems, objects moving/levitating, noises in static, hair stands up in your back, etc. it even explains mysterious footsteps as the waves of energy going over steel supports in buildings. link

many believe the device opens a "portal" to another realm and the interacting causes the effects. So either ghosts are detected in our world as electromagnetism (which there is plenty evidence of) or ghosts dont exist and it's merely electromagnetic build-ups causing distortions in our physical world.

i used to not believe in that stuff, but i'm convinced these days that our phyiscal world that we experience is just a small chunk of what's out there. i believe spirits, souls, ghosts, etc. are all the same things 'living' in a universe parallel to ours. another dimension if you will, something we cannot even begin to imagine.

several times, in my dreams, I've felt i was touched by something unexplainable. i've felt the presence of things i could not sense with my 5 senses. it's that 6th sense that I'm sure everyone has that acts up sometimes.

there's another realm out there folks, I'm sure of it. i wouldn't call it heaven or ****, but we probably do go there when we die and our "soul" leaves the body.

<these are all my personal beliefs and I do not claim them as facts>

Molsen, that's a pretty interesting idea. It also makes sense about the dreams part, becasue sometimes I'm dozing off, just about to sleep, wehN i hear this really low scream. Sometimes, people walk by my bed when that happens and (since I sleep under the blankets) is an exploison of blankets and stuff, cuz I jerk. It's apparently really funny, but really freaky. Usually, after that, I don't sleep much.

Sevoma said:
I haven't had any real experiences with ghosts, but I did encounter a undocumented creature (or undiscovered). I'll tell the story even though I go cold when thinking about it.

One day, I was in the woods alone, without a weapon (where I live you should carry a weapon as we have tons of wolves and coyotes [packs of 20 or more have "gang wars"]).
As I was walking, I see this tall creature staring at me. It was all brown, was reeally tall, its legs were a couple of feet long. It was skinny and had a long snout (almost one foot or more) and a bushy mane around its neck. It was standing stiff and glaring at me. Now that I think about it, it kind of seems like a description of a werewolf.
I was scared shitless and without thinking, I turned around and ran. A couple of minutes later I ended up in my yard running at full speed. I went into my house where my parents listened to my story. This happened a couple of years ago and I will never forget it. It was a mirricle that it never chased me.

Whenever I think about it, I get chills throughout my body. I never feel safe in the woods anymore with out a powerful weapon. I hope someday I can discover what this creature really was. I have looked in so many books but have overturned nothing. It could be a undiscovered creature. I do live in a rural area, so it is possible.

If anybody has heard of this or have seen this, please contact me or post on this thread. I would really like to know some more about it.

-Sevoma
it was a HORSE

KryptoKnight said:
Molsen, that's a pretty interesting idea. It also makes sense about the dreams part, becasue sometimes I'm dozing off, just about to sleep, wehN i hear this really low scream. Sometimes, people walk by my bed when that happens and (since I sleep under the blankets) is an exploison of blankets and stuff, cuz I jerk. It's apparently really funny, but really freaky. Usually, after that, I don't sleep much.

Its amazing all the freaky stuff that happens to today's teenagers. That is just freaky there. What do all your friends say, and what kind of jerk is it?

like they just stare at me and run, cause it's like a demon-posseseed jerk. It's not really, but more like a full body jer/kick.

And coibalt, lol I see that.

a neighoring city has one of the craziest stories. Not only one, but a bunch. Now, it is actually a restaurant, fitly named Rider's Inn. I took a tour of that place... it was extremely creepy. Tons of people go to the restaurant for business meetings, luncheons, etc. The ghost is very friendly and has actually been seen waving to the police department and people driving by. The ghost's bedroom is blocked off. NO ONE has gone in there for a very long time.

The house was used as an underground passage for slaves way back when. It's really cool... you can still see the passage but you can't go inside. The old main door of the inn was nailed shut a long time ago. It has like 190 somethin nails in it. I dont remember why.

heres a link.

http://www.ridersinn.com/
http://html.newsnet5.com/ghosts/

EDIT: If you goto the Ghost Sightings page, there are actually cameras in the Inn to try and catch a picture of Suzanne. Some of them aren't very clear, but there are some where you can see her.

KryptoKnight said:

The First Stage of Sleep is when your body starts to relax. That means that your muscles basically shut down slowly, you stop using them. Thats what your muscles act like when there is no force that they're acting on. Thats also what happens when you're in space. When your muscles relax, you get a feeling of falling down. Not like falling off your chair, but as if the ground just disappeared from your feet and you're falling down eternally. Thats the same feeling of falling that you get in space (zero-g). That feeling of falling is what prompts you to kick out your feet, or swing your arm. It almost always happens right before you fall asleep.

cobalt817 said:
it was a HORSE

ROFLMFAO! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!

OMG man, GOOD ONE.

That makes soo much sense

Once I was sitting on my bed for 15 minutes, and just felt like I was completly falling.

And I was sober and not on any drugs.

I don't think ghost are real, its silly. once your dead your dead, you just rot in the ground. yes I'm athiest
but sadly I'm forced to make comformation, but the good part is I get to add a legal name to my self, Chubaka! YAY
Im atheist and believe in ghosts and alines. Anywho we have 3 ghosts in our house and weve been living here for 6 years off and on. A few of you remember my moving around story blah. Anyways there is a really tall Native American male that you can see his shadows on the walls at night, a lady of some sort that will (when home alone) pretend to be one of the family and have a full blown conversation w/ you until you realize nobody is home then when you turn around misteriously not be there, and the last one of which we have no description of that has tried killing me ounce and sabotaging me.
Also Venus is quite the ghost town. Nobody and i mean NOBODY walks around at night because its supposed to be haunted. In the home steads there is a bridge going over a moderately deep creek and there are really tall trees all around w/ no lights. At night if you face your vehicle one way on the bridge facing the creek w/ your lights on youll hear a knocking on your back window then when you turn around to see it there will be a really loud scream coming from behind you and nothings there. We also have a ghost train. On that same road you go down a little ways and there is a HUGE field on the right w/ train tracks that lead to nowhere. They wher elike randomly placed there. If your driving by yourself you can hear a train in the back ground and if you look to the right youll see an old ghostly 1800s locomotive. Ive done both of these myself in my car by myself and w/ friends and it works everytime. Its WIERD. Ive gotten used to the spirits in my house though.

P.P. Mguire said:
Ive gotten used to the spirits in my house though.

even the one trying to kill you? lol!

Also, I think what you said is right, flanker. sometimes I do fel like I'm falling. i hate that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom