strange green lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

raveamoeba

Baseband Member
Ive had a modded xbox for over a year now, and within the last couple of months ive gotten the strange green interference lines in games and movies i play. I've changed cable,tv's and modded and unmodded xbox's so im sure it has something to do with my xbox. anyone have any ideas? I bought a new xbox, but the mod chip didn't work with the new version. grr.

u bought a new xbox over this mess? wow either this is of big importance to you or ur just real rich

i took the other xbox back, and you have to see it, it's very annoying, and i've tried a ton of stuff.

oh. well is it just a thin line or is it covering like 3/4 of the screen. well that shouldn't really make a difference. i would say that the problem was in the connection between the cable and the xbox motherboard. "connection" as in internal issues with the socket.

its tons of lil lines i would say about a half inch, mostly in the dark areas. yeah thats what i guessed to, which makes it pretty unfixable. I wonder how something like that happens?

I've had similar lines on the screen. Our problem was the cable from the xBox to the TV. After replacing it, no more lines.

But you said that you've changed the cables, so it does seem it might still be something to do with that but only interior as Yashar suggested.

Dave :D

yea i can imagine why the lines would come up if the cable was made by madcatZ or some cheap company.

hahahaha i always find it funny, to think a company's name is actually madcatz, its so lame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom