Saw Iv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Just came back from watching SAW IV.

It's good. They are definatly milking it for what it's worth.

SYNOPSIS

Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) and his apprentice Amanda (Shawnee Smith) are dead.

Upon the news of Detective Kerry (Dina Meyer)'s murder, two seasoned FBI profilers, Agent Strahm (Scott Patterson) and Agent Perez (Athena Karkanis), arrive at the depleted police precinct and help veteran Detective Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) sift through Jigsaw's latest grizzly game of victims and piece together the puzzle. However, when SWAT Commander Rigg (Lyriq Bent), the last officer untouched by Jigsaw, is suddenly abducted and thrust into the madman's harrowing game, the officer has but ninety minutes to overcome a series of interconnected traps... or face the deadly consequences.

Rigg's citywide pursuit leaves a wake of dead bodies, and Detective Hoffman and the FBI uncover long hidden clues that lead them back to Jigsaw's ex-wife Jill (Betsy Russell). The genesis of Jigsaw's evil is unveiled, exposing the puppet master's true intentions and the sinister plan for his past, present and future victims.

I would post more, but TF does not have any spoiler tags

IGN reported that Saw IV would be rated NC-17 for a long time n now it's rated R, wtf? Theaters dont like NC-17 movies anymore?

im a little disappointed because of not seeing any NC-17 movies coming into theaters through out my whole life.

IGN reported that Saw IV would be rated NC-17 for a long time n now it's rated R, wtf? Theaters dont like NC-17 movies anymore?
Considering that people can walk out and demand their money back from the cinema in the first 15 minutes of the movie (not the previews), it does not surprise me. I remember watching Saw III, and i do remember seeing people walk out during the first 2 traps.
But seriously.... it's a horror slasher stalker film. That are they expecting? Disney's Snow White and Seven Dwarves.

I do feel that this one will have an unrated version. Alot of the death where rather short, unlike the last ones. In fact most of the gore was on the first 5 minutes which was John's atopsy scene. After that, the next level of gore just got less and less down to the print where that last few where more implided.

You want to know what the funny things is.....
In Saw III, I just did not like that brain surgury scene. Like I can not bring myself to watch it. And some time, i will put the volume on mute.
However in Saw IV, John's atopsy did not bother me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom