New movies for 2007

Venom uses the host Peter Parker to do it's deeds. It has an alter ego, a different personality which affects Peter Parker's own personality. Should be good to see. I've seen the Spiderman comics with the Venom in it. He's the best super villain in the Spiderman comics so far.

Did you know that there will be an Alien vs Predator 2 also? More movies coming out..........

the stupid Simpsons movie
Underdog
Shrek 3 or something like that
The Hills Have Eyes 2 (I saw the first one last night and it was damn good)
Nancy Drew
Halloween
Indiana Jones 4
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Jurrasic Park 4
Star Trek XI
The Smurfs
Madagascar 2

There are more, but these are worth mentioning because of their popularity. I can't believe the Star Trek one. Man, I hear it's a prequel to Capt. Kirk's and Spocks life before they met on the Enterprise.

This thread goes back to july of 06, but at least it's keeps duplicate threads being made.

Yup, it's still open. :) It's not THAT old though...about a month or so. :) I've seen some people dig up threads over a year old. :p

YOU GUYS FORGOT ONE MOVIE

Mr. Bean!!! wooohooo!!!!! it's coming out March 23rd. If none of you have ever seen Mr. Bean, you're not normal. I can't wait!

Hello

There alot of movies comming you forgot to mention one of the best movies rambo 4
and lot more.
Gonna do reseach about this and gonna get a full list

Back
Top Bottom