New movies for 2007

Was I the only one who didnt like the doom movie? I wanted see the cyberdeamon, I wanted their to be more monsters, I wanted so much more from this movie :(

Time and money constraints. Moviemaking can never bring the same imagination as books or animation or video games can. That's why it's hard having a good game to movie adaptation. Probably one of the best so far is Tomb Raider, mainly because Lara Croft and the whole game involved humans, so finding a hot woman with a nice body could easily suit Lara Croft, because that's what she looks like in the game.

Yeah, I expected more of Doom. It was...excting at times, but I really wanted more than Special Op guys in the normal battle dress with modified H&K G36's. One thing that puzzled me and made me laugh the most was the lack of technology in the movie. Sure, the BFG and the guns we're cool, but where were the Sentry Bots? Only a flashlight? It's that far in the future and they don't have nightvision/thermogoggles? It's just weird...

Yes, I liked the Tomb Raider movies omg (tomb raider 3) o_0 lol, I liked the robot from the first tomb raider.

The halo movie should be good since Peter Jackson is directing this movie, He as we all know did lotr

Haha, yeah. Then Halo should be a LONG movie. Because Peter Jackson = Long movies. :D Like 3 hour long ones. :p

Yeah, Tomb Raider was pretty good. The first one had lots of action, but the second one was a tad repetitve. Still not bad for a game to movie adaptation.

No idea if this was ever mentioned or if anyone knows, but the second and third Pirates of the Carribean were filmed at the same time, to save money, and get a quick release.

ArrizX said:
No idea if this was ever mentioned or if anyone knows, but the second and third Pirates of the Carribean were filmed at the same time, to save money, and get a quick release.

Sweet, I didnt know that! woah
I still have to see the second one lol, So plz no spoilers :D

ArrizX said:

Yup, I knew. They did that with Lord of the Rings: Two Towers and Return of the King. Both were filmed within the same time period, but they just spaced out the release time.

Yeah! Doesn't Venom take over Peter Parker or something? Something happens to him, then he probably comes back to save the day, if they're following the standard heroes procedure. :p

Back
Top Bottom