S0UL goes to Europe to see the natives

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0ULphIRE

Golden Master
Decided to create this thread to hopefully get a few ideas from people who live in or have been to Europe. Any suggestions on what to do while I'm there? I'm not looking for the usual touristy things, lets go extreme ftw. Already on the list are bungee jumping, spending a couple days hiking through some forest or mountain, and a few other things :p. Local places you know that are awesome or stuff you just like doing over there, lets hear it. Awesome pubs, shows, whatever.

Also, if anyone over there is cool with me stalking visiting, let us know! It'd be fun I reckon to catch up for a pint or something haha

edit: I'll be over there on the 29th dec, till around february.

So far the plan is to do the following:
  • Visit a volcano in Iceland
  • Night skiing on the Alps
  • Chill in Amsterdam
  • Spend a couple days in the Black Forest. Black Forest ftw.
  • Hike for a couple/few days down Brecon Beacons.
  • Visit a few major cities in various countries
  • Bungee jumping
  • Seeing how many different drunk tanks I can spend the night in :p I think that'll happen without any planning haha
  • Visit The Slingshot Guy

Cool places.. hmm..

Well definitely go to amsterdam and get high off your face on legal weed.
Go to the alps, do some crazy crap. It's not like the ****ty mountains in Canada where they don't let you go anywhere, do whatever you want if you die its your fault
If your feeling wealthy Cannes is super luxurious and expensive and you can bust a few hundred on a couple of drinks there.
Not that much exciting in the UK.. i guess hiking through places like Dartmoor, Brecon Beacons (They train the SAS there), Pennines, Cairngorms would certainly be an interesting (snowy, cold) experience in winter.
Iceland is supposed to be a bad *** weird country, i'd love to go, though there is a huge *** volcano on the verge of erupting so perhaps not the best plan.

Oh **** yes, volcano! No convincing needed :p
Volcano, Alps, Brecon Beacons, Amsterdam, plus a few more famous cities I guess :p also wondering if I should go to finland or not. Hmmm...guess I'll see how long I have left after the rest.

Oh **** yes, volcano! No convincing needed :p
Volcano, Alps, Brecon Beacons, Amsterdam, plus a few more famous cities I guess :p also wondering if I should go to finland or not. Hmmm...guess I'll see how long I have left after the rest.

Well if you wan't to see hot woman, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Romania* and Lithuania*, also Russia are the way forward.

*Kind of. They are poorer countries so the woman are more rough around the edges :p The first 4 are the way to go.

UK you have Edinburgh which is picturesque and cold and London which is crowded and cold but both are beautiful, probably will be raining though. What time of year are you going. Theres the running of the bulls festival, human tower and the tomato festivals in spain which would be cool. If its summer time you could do a tour of music festivals and concerts most are set up to not conflict with each other so you can just festival hop

Well if you wan't to see hot woman, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Romania* and Lithuania*, also Russia are the way forward.

*Kind of. They are poorer countries so the woman are more rough around the edges :p The first 4 are the way to go.

Rough around the edges is just fine for an aussie. Not sure if you guys will be able to view this out of Australia: SBS On Demand - Housos - Extras - Sunnyvale Lingo 4
NOTE, NSFW WITH SPEAKERS DUE TO LANGUAGE

I do plan to get pretty close, but I'll pass on the diving until I've recharged enough to cast my steadfast ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom