revenge of the sith

Status
Not open for further replies.

horndude

Fully Optimized
Looks like its on the net already, that didnt take long LOL.

VCD quality isnt listing it yet, buts its on a few sites already, cant believe the MPAA hasnt publicly gone after some of the topsites, it would be easy, most advertise in their NFO's looking for collaboration.There's even a set of ongoing skits in a series about this stuff:

[SNIPPED]
********************edit*********************
cant believe a link to a work of fiction got snipped, change the TOS to include NO TALK ABOUT PIRACY guys, it would be more accurate

you can hide your heads in the sand all you want, piracy will go on anyway

the link I posted if anyone bothered to even check it out before passing judgement was for educational purposes, and its about people getting busted for piracy !!!

He isn't posting a link to "Revenge of the Sith." That site he links to is some other downloads...i dunno what yet.

Dang this movie is gonna be amazing. The initial reviews are great. My g/f will only see it on the condition of me watching "Monster In Law". Frikkin hell.. :angry:

beedubaya said:
I got a ticket for the 12:01 showing tomorrow night...w00t!! :D
And I am sabotaging my house mate's computer has he failed to get me my tickets.

HOUSE MATE :- Dude. I got bad news for you. I could not get you your tickets?
ME :- Oh kay.... Let me guess, you got yours right?
HOUSE MATE :- Yeah.
ME :- When do I see my money back then?
HOUSE MATE :- You need to speak to my friend about that.

Lying to me about missing out on my tickets, I can live with.
Having him go off to Fox Studios for the 12:01 screening while i stay at home and try to amuse myself with WoW, I can live with.
Getting me to chase up money from a freind of a freind is BS.

VIII said:
lmao.. some friend!!
Tell me about it.

What comes around goes around as the saying goes. If I play my cards right on Sunday, then he's going to be in for a BIG SURPISE. :eek: :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom