restecpa!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the music doesn't help matters if you saw these vids on a clip tv show you may laugh or just go "oooo that looks like it hurt" seeing them one after the other adds to the effect aswell.

We tend to forget that we are top of the food chain only because we have weapons / tools. We also forget with being heavily urbanised that a frighted panicked animal will attack to defend it's self and if it's in pain it will be more dangerous than one that is just cornered. Humans are frigile though very much so but what we lost in physical strength compared to most of the great ape family we make up for it with higher brain functions and reasoning skills.

A prime example of this is point a finger, humans are the only animal in the world that will follow the imaginary line to the spot on the horizon that the other is pointing at other animals just look at the finger. This shows our higher reasoning skills as we don't mean look at my finger we mean look at that my finger is showing you the right way to look.

Simple lesson is don't be cruel to a animal or approach one that is in pain or frightend unless you want to get hurt your self.

How do you explain the person that got squashed by the killer whale saxon? lol that was just poor luck imo plus being an idiot to swim towards a whale if that is what they actually did.

How do you explain the person that got squashed by the killer whale saxon? lol that was just poor luck imo plus being an idiot to swim towards a whale if that is what they actually did.

Look the guy was a idiot for being in a tank with a killer wale as it is, why do you think i stick to the walrus tank? :p

Is any one else getting a weird error when viewing this thread btw?

Neither have i give me a moment or to to try an figure just what the **** is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom