recomended books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesspren6

In Runtime
What books would you guys recomend for learning about computer science, network management/administrator, and network engineering?

I suggest anything from the dummies series. What are you interested in? PC repair, Neworking, MCSE. I suggest you start with some easy like A+ or Net+. The dummies series will tell you what you need to know for the exam. Then find a job that will reinforce your new skills.

BubbaGump69 said:
I suggest anything from the dummies series. What are you interested in? PC repair, Neworking, MCSE. I suggest you start with some easy like A+ or Net+. The dummies series will tell you what you need to know for the exam. Then find a job that will reinforce your new skills.

If you're talking about computer science, then I would get some programming books.. I would say either Java or C# (both very similar and very easy to learn).. After you have mastered programming (a few simple concepts), then I would grab a data structures book.. And after that I would hit the linear algebra, but instead of looking at just pure math, I would focus on the math and how the application fits to computer science.

Mark minasi all his books are good mainly upgrading and mainting 16th addition is good 800 pages though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom