Rate The User Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsiboy700 said:
Plays Halo man, what else is there to say.....

j/k. just cause I suck at it doesnt mean I should fun of people who play at it and own me!

Lol, nah, not really anymore. I get maybe a hour or two in a week during CP class. Other than that, not much.

But I would still own you. :p :D

molsen said:
^^^ posted again to get rated twice. a cheater...i like that. likes halo apparently. 7/10

What?! Since when did we start giving out ratings?! Or actually following the topic of the thread?! This is news to me.

Half human and half robot. Needs to get a life. Online on TF for FAR too much of the time. Wields the all-mighty ban hammer. Like the avatar.

God, how can you people not write in complete sentences or use proper spelling?? Tried it and CANNOT stand it. Doesn't it bother you?!

^^^^^ Sorry for the awesome stupidity of my sheer randomness.

EDIT: I really can't stand all the people who cringe at people who play Halo. Even if it is "the cool thing to do", find another bandwagon. Sheesh...I bet half the "Halo haters" played it like madmen when it was still new.

He has 4/10 posts on this page along. Attention hog possibly?

And oh yeah, he likes Halo. phst.

:p

Bah! Darn you nitestick, you beat me. Well nitesticks cool even though he warned me about something...i dont remember what it was though. He used to be at UT untill it got closed, how sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom