PS4 Woes

Did last place break his ps4 again? He was a fun guy to run diablo with

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

thats what i have heard which means he is probably done with ps4 until they release a new edition and maybe not even than

Just came back to confirm. Can't tell you how disappointed I am.

Still weighing the options.

This will be number 5 I believe. The amount of admin and shipping costs that they've spent on me must be insane.

I'm throwing around the idea of seeing where this $h1t-train is going to stop. I DO have two years left of my warranty through Sony.

On the other side, I can get 225 in cash at GameStop right now. Add the games in, and I'll probably be sitting in at around 350-400. I could live with that. I could be done with this gen until the next model comes out and have a ton of cheap games to play like I did with the PS3.

All I know is my PS3, Vita and my Wii U still turns on every single time unlike that slot machine I call a PS4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Just curious... but have they just been repairing your original system the whole time, or are you getting a brand new system every time? Are the s/n's the same as the one you send in that you get back?

If that's the case...then I'd contact them again, and explain that it's happened 5 times now, and that you'd like a new-in-the-box system.

If they've all been different ones...then I'd say you have issues at your location. Either power related or heat related. Make sure it's an open area with good ventilation, and maybe even get a UPS that filters the power for your TV/PS4/other media devices.

Just curious... but have they just been repairing your original system the whole time, or are you getting a brand new system every time? Are the s/n's the same as the one you send in that you get back?

If that's the case...then I'd contact them again, and explain that it's happened 5 times now, and that you'd like a new-in-the-box system.

If they've all been different ones...then I'd say you have issues at your location. Either power related or heat related. Make sure it's an open area with good ventilation, and maybe even get a UPS that filters the power for your TV/PS4/other media devices.

I've explained it to them. They said that its out of their control because it just comes from a factory. They said they would add a long note about the situation though.

They've all had new serial numbers.

The one before this had a scuff mark on it so I'm assuming that these are refurbished systems they are sending me.

I have used two different power cords. I have plenty of ventilation. I have changed out my surge protector. I've also given its own dedicated outlet and surge protector. It doesn't get bumped. It has been treated like all my other systems...like gold.

That being said, I shouldn't have to walk on egg shells around my PS4 as to not hurt its feelings and run the risk of it not turning on.

Additionally, every time this happens, it feels like it is some how my fault.

Bottom line--I have never had something like this happen. All my other systems work every time all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Back
Top Bottom