New Years Resolution Gamer Edition

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
Have you made any gaming resolutions?

This year, I've promised myself to wait a week after a game comes out before I buy it.

I've also made a loose resolution to wait for a slim ps4 before getting into GtA 5.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

IMG_2455.jpg

work on my backlog...
those sealed unopened games that's sitting on the shelf is laughing at me. (not to mention those steam games with 0 minutes played.)

work on my backlog...
those sealed unopened games that's sitting on the shelf is laughing at me. (not to mention those steam games with 0 minutes played.)

I'd say this was mine too, but really I have been working on it for 2+ years. I think I should be pretty much done with my 360 games by May-June.

I agree. I buy games when on sale and when I play them they are already cheaper.

Another one....be more social online and play more Co op with your guys

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy spinning Mana Wheels

work on my backlog...

Same here. I only bought a few on the steam sale this year and im going to work through a ton i have been wanting to play before i buy new ones.

Back
Top Bottom