Pimping my computer case out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPL Tech

In Runtime
I need some ideas to pimp my computer case and computer out. I love lights and I want everything inside the computer case to glow. I need some ideas as what to do though. I am thinking of putting an additional two blue neonÂ’s on the top side of the inside of the case. I am also thinking of painting the inside of the case with blue fluorescent paint. I donÂ’t want to keep the wires inside exposed. That looks gay. So I was thinking of getting some blue wire loom to put all the wires in. But I donÂ’t like the ridges on the loom. Does someone make something that goes over the wire that is flat like Techflex? What else can I do to pimp things out? I am also thinking of mounting a green and a blue neon of the backside of my LCD monitor so the wall glows. But what else? Does anyone know of a web site that carries this type of stuff for computers? That is lights and what ever else.

This is the case I have: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811144133

Check out the "Building General / High Performance Computers" section of this forum. Some members have painted their case, put add-ons, and more fans...

If you have it water cooled you can put in a liquid that glows when exposed to uv light. Also xoxide.com has a lot of different lights.

SPL Tech said:
Once again this is a case which as all ready been pimped out to the max. There is really not much more you can do with it.

If you really want to pimp a case out, it best to get a generic looking case, and start modding it front scratch.

Like I have done the following :-
Turned an AOPEN H600 series into this

Front

Rear

And then there was changing one of our boring cases we sell at work into this

If you really want to pimp out a case, start off with some thing basics and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom