Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just put the ****ed side panel on, unless your working on your PC never have the pannel off, looks ugly an crap can get in there.

Lol I was unable to for a long time as my panel is half modded I use to use paper as a panel. had it like this for 1 and a half years
computer001.jpg

mmm shiny the actual panel (that should be the top/sides that is replaced by paper) much better then the stock dull grey paint
08112008513.jpg

yeah pick up those stinky socks stalin...
lol will do, gotta do laundry later today

clean up that cabling aswell looks like a spiders web on the side of your pc
its all behind the mb tray so it dont matter to much

Or just put the ****ed side panel on, unless your working on your PC never have the pannel off, looks ugly an crap can get in there.
that day i was swiching out a few hard drives constantly trying to back some stuff up for my dad. but its on now.

also i lol'ed at the paper panel.

The cable management was worse as it was htpc case holding a gaming rig it was nearly physically impossible to route cables. see how the gfx card and the hdd cage form a physical wall internally so my pc was starved of air the bfg guy should rally have his head in his hands
computer002.jpg

computer003.jpg

Oh, uh...well... .. :p

I've had those for a really long time, and bought them at a yard sale for like 2 bucks.

It is a combination of being bored with a sharpie, and dropping the left one a lot which broke the face thingy which is why I cleverly used small strips of duct tape to hold it back on. :D

Yeeahh...they've seen better days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom