Online Poker Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hefemeister

Lord Techie,
Just wondering if any members play the occasional game of poker online?

If so, where do you play, what are some of your strategies etc.

I play at Full Tilt. I usually play very small buy in tournaments and some limit ring games. I have won some satellites into some of the bigger tournaments but have yet to cash in any.

I find the tight aggressive game plan works best but you always have to be willing to mix it up depending upon your table.

My main concern is bank roll management where I ensure I am never risking too large a proportion of my bankroll at any one given time.

I also take advantage of promotions to increase my bankroll whenever possible.

Just wanted to see.

Yeah I got tired of first hand 6 out of 9 players all in. You hold AA and cannot win. :(
Then some idiot has a huge chip lead and pushes people around and gets lucky.

You get some of the same in $1 tournaments but those people loose quickly. You just have to be real careful early.

I play at pokerstars - mostly the $1.10 or $5.20 double or nothings.
My experience with tournaments is basically fold the first 5 hands unless you have AA or KK, cuz so many people dive all in to try to get an early advantage.

First few hands I will only play AA KK AK or QQ but I have lost a fair share of pots with those hands. I do not worry too much because you can always get the money from those guys with a bit of patients.

Yha, look for certain combos... I also don't play hard A and a low kicker.

Also don't play when i got a decent hand and someone jacks the pot by way more than its really worth.

I will play a suited (A:rag) in position with no action before me. Also they can be nice at a short table.

Generally I will play about 15% of hands dealt to me unless the table is real tight. Then I will loosen up and start stealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom