Ok, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester070993

In Runtime
so i just put a thread [advertising for a youtube subscription]

and some administrator just delete the thread and i have no idea why. so if you can can you please tell me because i have no clue.

Classified as spam? TigerDirect is a company, and technically posting stuff like that within the forums is a form of advertising i guess.

If a thread vanishes, it is for a reason. Coming back and reposting it is most definitely not the way to respond. If you have a problem, there is a sub-forum in the Rules, News, and Announcements forum called Confidential Discussions.

Confidential Discussions is a place to air any grievances you have with the staff or other members. The only people who can see what is posted there is the original poster and the Mod/Smod/Admin staff. Posting your grievances in the open forums will not further your cause in any way, but will most definitely cast you in a very poor light.

Funny. Rule number 4

4) No Spamming
Spamming is a broad term. Spamming includes unauthorized advertising, unproductive and useless posting, post-padding, empty posts, referral and associate links, pyramid schemes, etc.

So saying hey check out this or that and sign up is say ti with me now. Advertising.

So you posted it without permission and therefor it was removed. As stated in the rules of the forum and espically the OT area:

NOTE: ANY type of spamming, flaming, or advertising will be deleted!

Sorry it was me. I will admit it. I upheld the rules of our site as we have them written out. I do not have to notify of a topic removal like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom