Oh Deer, I think ima die at about 20..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Well, for the past few weeks when the parents got back from shopping, they had bought Macaroni and Cheese. This stuff is DELICIOUSSS. But i feel like im killing myself everytime, it says clearly on the front all the fat, carbs, and sugar it has in it, in bright red blocks (not sure you have this in america ?). There's no missing the fact it says:

Saturated Fats; %171 of your RDA. Oh deer, thats nearly double, out of just one meal. And im having, 2 or 3 of these a week.

Anyone else have any seriously nice food they just can't keep there hands off.. despite the fact it kills yew ?

Yeah we have it. The stuff that comes in the box is nasty though. I make it from scratch using real cheese. MUCH better.
But my food weakness, which I am guessing you are looking for here, is popcorn. But it's not bad for you though.

Yeah we have it. The stuff that comes in the box is nasty though. I make it from scratch using real cheese. MUCH better.
But my food weakness, which I am guessing you are looking for here, is popcorn. But it's not bad for you though.

Not this. Marks a Spencers (Britains Posh Food Store.. and no, my parents don't shop there, just get 2 things from there :D) Uses real cheese, and pasta made entirely with free range products. It's pretty much home made, with preservatives.

Popcorn is bad when its flavoured..

WOAH WTF. Look at my 2nd post, and wickeds post. Mine was after his, yet it appears before it..? wtf.

People to see ? Oh you can watch, if that's how you like things. I prefer to be 'in there'. Both metaphorically and physically, the two go together quite nicely in this sense :D

But yes.. Japan here we come :p

Anyone else have any seriously nice food they just can't keep there hands off.. despite the fact it kills yew ?

I will confess that my version of Chicken Ceaser Salid is any thing but healthly. Hense the reason why i don't eat it as much.

if you're happy walking around with a 50inch gut, I say go for it

just not for me ;)

my sister and her family look horrible...but they love steaks, chips, butter, blue cheese and huge guts...whatever works for you
:D

WOAH WTF. Look at my 2nd post, and wickeds post. Mine was after his, yet it appears before it..? wtf.

His is 3 minutes faster. Also, I think that even if you chug those down, you can't die at 20, maybe a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom