Oh Deer, I think ima die at about 20..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to cut down my consumption of coke last year. I used to go through a very strict 2ltr bottle each day just about. I realised that I had a bad addition to coke. I knew that I have a problem with it since high school. Figuired I do some thing about when I was walking up in the middle of the night. It was not able to go back to sleep again until I had some coke.
One night I realised "This is messed up. I need to have a caffinated soft drink order to go back to sleep again."
Currently i am down to 2 2ltr bottle per week. And even there there as been the occasional time where I have not had a drink of coke at all for about 2 weeks.

Wow.

I used to drink at least a 12 pack of Coke a day, if not more.

The caffeine started screwing with me, I used to get real shaky all the time, so I decided to stop. I had no problem stopping, I didn't really get addicted to caffeine (even though I drank a ton of it).

Now I drink a ton of Sprite instead. :p

Well I'm kind of a half vegetarian...the only reason i don't eat a lot of meat is because i don't like most lol. I'll eat steak...and bacon. Thats a about it. I probably would be a total vegetarian but i love bacon on pizza, and love steak. And hate the taste of tofu lol.

mmm...bacon pizza.

I love pepperoni and jalapenos on pizza. *drools*

****, i love all pizza lol.

i work in a restaurant and its hard to stay away from the cheese sticks there so good, especialy with garlic mayonaise. next o that i eat alot of onion rings at work to.

Oero,
I just realised that i have not paid out on you for the last little while, so...

Oh Deer, I think ima die at about 20..

How old are you now?
When is your birthday?
I want to start counting down the days while you eat your mac'n'cheese .... :)

costume-grim-reaper-clipart.gif

Hmmmmmmm...... mac'n'cheeze.......

Wow.

I used to drink at least a 12 pack of Coke a day, if not more.

The caffeine started screwing with me, I used to get real shaky all the time, so I decided to stop. I had no problem stopping, I didn't really get addicted to caffeine (even though I drank a ton of it).

Now I drink a ton of Sprite instead. :p

Wow! a 12 pack a day. I used to drink pop like that when I was around 10 and 13 years old. I did not know about the dangerous effects of all that pop. It is not just the caffeine but all that sugar. Drinking 12 cans a day is sure to give you diabetes weather it be Sprite or coke.

Now I drink about a gallon of water a day. I feel much healthier and have less headache's.

Eating all the bad stuff all the time is really not worth it and it can only cause health problems. Now that I watch my diet, I feel lots better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom