Nvidian Geforece GTX 1080 Ti specs and price are officially confirmed.

cb600fshornet

Fully Optimized
Beast, will be interesting to see how many people go out and replace their titans!

Well, if you consider a matter of hours "catching up" Technician, then yes, he is... unless you have a crystal ball.

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
I knew that from an Arabic computer forum actually :p

Oh, I don't have crystal balls. I'm just an average Joe, if you get my point (Tho I'm Saudi) :)

Yes, this is a real hit. I didn't check for Titan XP vs. GTX 1080 Ti, but I'm at least sure the price tag and the extra 35% claimed performance jump over GTX 1080 difference is so worth it for gamers compared to the Titan XP. I specifically say "gamers" because I heard the Titan is a hybrid of GTX and Quadro so Titan XP could still be worth it to some people, I guess.

They are also dropping the price on the 1080 to 500 bucks.
I am still going to wait t see the 2080 when it releases shortly though to see the price difference. They had them leaked at around the same price though.
I hope they sell enough to bump up their earnings for the quarter so the stock keeps rising. They are giving me lots of money so far so I don't mind giving back s tiny fraction to buy their new cards. :)

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
Yeah, I forgot to mention that price drop for the 1080.

Dunno, but I have a feeling the 2080 is gonna be similar to the case of 770 after 680; just a revised version of it using the same Kepler chip.

You work for them?

No. They work for me.
I have a bit of stock in the company that has made me a decent amount of money.
I don't work for money anymore, I put my money to work for me and retired when my unearned income exceeded my earned income by several times.
Now I vacation a lot and play games and tend to my hobbies and family.