Not being paid for training, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok some more questions

how do you forget to pick up your paycheck????

how much did you work the first two weeks and how much did you get paid?

how long have you been trained?

lol idk was lazy n didnt ask for it. Been busy with school too so i forgot to ask n i wasnt told when my paycheck was coming in from the managers.

actually it would be the first week i wasnt paid is all. My minimum wage is $7.50.

at least a month now.

UPDATE:

hey i got great news! My dad showed my check to the lawyer, explained the hours ive been getting that i have been keeping track, n the lawyer says that the managers of Cold Stone Creamery r definitely r in for a lawsuit. He says that they r not paying me right, reason that i got $56 for working about 10 or less hours a week for a total of 3 weeks. In conclusion, they r saving themselves money n cutting my payment that i deserve.

alright? I'll post more when i hear something new.

Now they are never going to like you at the retailer. It may be illegal for them to treat you wrongly, but they will do it anyway. :)

Now they are never going to like you at the retailer. It may be illegal for them to treat you wrongly, but they will do it anyway. :)

i know, n they did with my sister's friend, which i will still not post her name, but she let it go. Plus, she has a better job as a Cross Country Assistant Coach at North High School here in Southern California.

this news was told by my mom, n she says the lawyer said that they dont know who they r messing with. I got this one in the bag. I just need to find another job soon so i can leave n sue them lol.

It would have saved your parents and the tax payers of california time & money if you would have TCB in the beginning.... I am sure you will learn soon enough. Everyone will try to screw you, thinking you aren't paying attention.

It would have saved your parents and the tax payers of california time & money if you would have TCB in the beginning.... I am sure you will learn soon enough. Everyone will try to screw you, thinking you aren't paying attention.

TCB?

u mean i should of called the corp. n reported this already? My dad suggested just waiting until i leave the job or quit it then sue them. U saying my dad's desicion is a dumb one?

TCB = Take care of business.... Taken, in this case....

As you get older, you will learn that many times you need to take the bull by the horns, and get things taken care of. Perhaps the situation is more complicated than you had described, but it should have been something that was worked out before you started working there.... (or training). In my eyes, frivolous law suites like this tie up the justice system, costing tax payer dollars....

TCB = Take care of business.... Taken, in this case....

As you get older, you will learn that many times you need to take the bull by the horns, and get things taken care of. Perhaps the situation is more complicated than you had described, but it should have been something that was worked out before you started working there.... (or training). In my eyes, frivolous law suites like this tie up the justice system, costing tax payer dollars....

well FYI, i wouldnt think they were serious about not paying me for training. Plus, i needed a job n i was despreate. It's hard to say to someone who drives, knows how to get a job in far distances when i can only walk. I have looked for a job since January or so n that was around my own area close to my house. I had junior college, driving, n family to help take care off because all the weight is put on my mom shoulders.

i need a job n i am willing to keep this one so i can at least get myself money until i find a better job with more hours, that is my plan. It also seems that money isnt much of an issue if it is a lawsuit my dad sees that we can win over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom