New t-f theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont bother me none. I sit at least 5" away from my monitor as well as having bad eye sight. Time for a update to my 2 year old prescription of my glasses is needed and i can still read it. :p

Mak sit back and relax no-one likes the half blind techie :). I get annoyed at my own parents who seem to need the menu at a restaurant 3+ feet from there face to read it. I sit a leisurely 2+ foot from my monitor and still it hurts my eyes after prolonged use.

Oh i am sitting back and relaxing. :p

I kick my feet up on my sub that is near me and everything. I keep my keyboard on my lap and all that. At night it is even better with the only light being that of my monitors.

I couldnt be more relaxed unless i was asleep. Which doesnt happen often so enjoy it while you can! :p

after you added the "TF" logo instead of the bright yellow thing..i've started to like it a lot more. It got rid of a lot of the "too bright" issue for me. Some fonts are a bit to small (like the quote font) but it's all good :]

Yeah, Larry has really put a lot of work into it... a lot more than he had planned on. it reminds me more of the old Tech-Forums layout, the one from before the upgrade to vB 3.x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom