[New PC] Can i run World of Warcraft on Ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Ofcourse i will tell you all about, i just didnt think anyone would care really since there are so many topics around.. I placed the order yesterday and with some luck i get it within 5-10 days. This is my final build, the one i ordered:

Video Card ATI/AMD PCIe
SAPPHIRE HD6670 (11192-12-20G)
AMD Radeon HD6670, 1024 MB, 128 Bit, PCIe x16 v2.0, PCIe x16 v2.1

CPUs Socket AM3
AMD Phenom II X4 960T
4x 3000 MHz, 4x 512 kB, 6144 kB, Deneb

Power Supply 520W
Seasonic S12II-520 (SS-520GB)
520 Watt, ATX12V 2.2, ATX 2.03, EPS, 6 x, 6 x

Casing Mini Tower
Antec Two Hundred V2
3x 5,25" extern, 1x 2,5" Hotswap, 6x 3,5" intern, , ATX, µATX

Motherboard Socket AM3+
GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3
AMD 970, ATX, 2x PCIe 2.0 x16, AM3+

Harddisks 3,5 inch SATA
Western Digital WD5000AADS
500 GB, 14,5 / 32 / -, € 0,16*, Serial ATA/300

Memory DDR3-1333
Corsair 4 GB DDR3-1333
4096 MB, CL9 9-9-24, 1 stuk(s), PC3 10600

Even though the Casing is budget, it still looks badass:

Kennisgeving voor omleiding

Costs are 512 euro, and with shipping/building/insurance and taxes it's 611 euros

hmmm

The harddrive you picked out is a 'green' version. You'll find it to be slower. I would recommend something of the same size but 'black.' The green one is fine for documents, media, and other files, but will not run programs very quickly.

So rare for people to post back with pics.
They just use us for our shopping skills, then abandon us.

Makes me feel bad about not posting my build yet, I will as soon as I get the cables sorted out, it looks horrible at the moment especially with the stock Cooler. I need a longer CPU power cable and sata power cables.

Unfortunately the pc has been built, and is going to be sent today or tomorrow. I couldn't change anything anymore. Ah well atleast now i dont have to worry anymore about wrong parts or anything. And if the Green drive is big performance letdown i'll buy another harddisk anyway. With OS you mean like Windows right? Already have that at home. :)

Unfortunately the pc has been built, and is going to be sent today or tomorrow. I couldn't change anything anymore. Ah well atleast now i dont have to worry anymore about wrong parts or anything. And if the Green drive is big performance letdown i'll buy another harddisk anyway. With OS you mean like Windows right? Already have that at home. :)

Operating System as in an operating system, most folks use Windows, some prefer Linux.
You are good to go if you have Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom