New PC and Laptop - Vizio?

UsernameTaken

In Runtime
need to replace my two aging desktops and i need a laptop as well. i don't game anymore but i will be using the computers for music production and minor video editing for my gopro. i was looking at the macs just because they're super sleek and well-built but the price is just completely ridiculous and i'm not a hipster. so instead i was looking at the vizios because they also are super streamlined and look really nice. my mom and bro have acer and asus notebooks respectively and while they have nice internals, the left click buttons on both are worn from <1 year of use and they just generally feel cheap and plasticy. so the vizios got pretty good reviews besides the trackpad, but i will use a mouse anyway so it doesn't matter. i'm just wondering if there's any other brands / models i'm overlooking that are similar to the vizios in terms of having a good build quality, good specs, and a decent price. are the more expensive asus, acer, etc models built better than the mid-range ones or do they just have better internals? is there anything else i should know or should i just go ahead and purchase the vizios? i would be getting two 24" desktop/AIOs and one 14" notebook. it's a shame the 27" is only 1080p otherwise i'd be grabbing that instead of one of the 24s. but the 27" imac with 2560x is just too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom