new case

Wow, i got the the case today and have been working on itnow fora couple of hours. Still have more to do yet.. I am glad i went with the smaller case. I almost didn't fit. The power supply don't have long enough leads.the main one is the power for the motherboard. About 1 inch hkgher and i would be out of luck. Now. The front fan is filtered the back is exit. The bottom fan has filter so it is air coming in. The two side fans are air out.should be more than enough air flow going on.i did check the processor did have more than enough paste on it. Cleaned and new paste. I am not sure if the proscessor will be able go get enough freshair or if i will have to get to another fan to help with that.it has been its own vent in the cabinet door. I knowit will be more than what it did have I am on my tablet right now but when i get the tower running i will show some shots. Cable management is better than with the old case. I know i am going to need a new power supply. Hope they come with way longer leads than this one. Guess thats all for now. Later, dan

Not to much paste. Big issue right now is i have a issue with startup. Monitor isn't getting signal. Pulled things one at a time. Warning tone isn't going off all the fans are on. So i am calling it a night and going to sleep on it. Later dan

Found issue. A couple of pins on the processor were bent. Thats process of elimanation. I started with sound card, tha n video card then memory sticks all connections and then was at processor. So i am doing that now. Hope that was all. If i killed the processor or board i will get another board. Later, wd65!!

Back
Top Bottom