Need Some Help From College Students Here On TF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
Hey, I need to get some survey's filled out for my senior project and need anywhere from 10-15 people to fill out a survey!

My senior project is developing a computer service and support business geared towards college students. My survey is like 10 or so questions that ask some questions about your school's tech support department and about what you would use it for. Granted I know that most users here wouldn't really use it but be open and honest :p

So if you're interested in helping me out, here is the link to the survey, easiest way to return the survey would be to fill it out and email it to me at petercort@gmail.com. Survey link ==> Senior_Project_Survay.doc - FileFront.com
====================================================================================================
And here's part two of my senior project aspect in which I also need some help from you tech forums members!!!

This is along the same lines as the survey but less questions and easier to answer. This one is TWO (2) questions. TWO!!! So if you can't take the time to answer them for me then BOO ON YOU!!!! Again this is only for college students!

I will post the two questions I'd like answers too and if you could PM me with your answers to the two questions with your first name and the college you attend that would be spectacular!!!

Questions:

1. What services does your school offer? (Like virus/malware removal, troubleshooting, etc... Be as specific as you can please!! You don't have to get all of them either, just a basic idea of what kinds of stuff they offer to students and faculty.)

2. At your school, is your technical support department (if there is one) run by students, by teachers, by paid professionals (people hired specifically for the job) or a combination?

Thanks in advance everybody!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom