Need Help Hiding A Program, Paying $

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get alkl mine offline Overclockers UK oem versions, im quite good at hardware (not getting big header) lol but i work dishwashing part time to get some money for my computers to buy software and tht. at the mo im doing a hotel website with virtual tours, 360 of rooms n so on, trying to get a enquiry forum to see if there is any vacancies online but cnt find 1 lol but i did a bit of programming, VB, phptired java with 24 hours book not very good(boring) i'm goin college next year to do an IT diplomice(how every you spell it lol)

I do web design, too, but as a hobby not for cash. For some reason I think it cheapens my work to make money from it. heh. I've built sites for friends, setup forums for groups (usually running about a year and closing, heh). Recently been busy working on a new atheism website I'm starting. We'll see how that turns out.

I started college at 16 and will be going into my second year soon. Currently taking summer classes. Painful. Got 6 classes done over the summer, though, so I'm happy.

Qunu just routes to your IM I think.

Considered joining it, don't know HOW knowledgable they expect people to be.

they dont really mind u can just be a user to some software. pm me on help setting it up, its quite hard. o btw im iv have signed up. More people the better come on Brinson join:)

how big is WoW, couldn't you just buy a removable usb stick, put the program files folder onto that.

then you wouldn't have to even have on pc..unless you need Reg Entries..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom