Naga Viper anyone? World's new hottest chilli!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
hahaha! These guys are nucking futs! I like spicy, but wow....

Here's the sauce

No wonder our British friends talk funny :p j/k mates, but really!

Here's some info on this bad boy:
Researchers at Warwick University testing the Naga Viper found that it measures 1,359,000 on the Scoville scale, which rates heat by tracking the presence of a chemical compound. In comparison, most varieties of jalapeño peppers measure in the 2,500 to 5,000 range -- milder than the Naga Viper by a factor of 270.
"It's painful to eat," Fowler told the Daily Mail. "It's hot enough to strip paint." Indeed, the Daily Mail reports that defense researchers are already investigating the pepper's potential uses as a weapon.
World's hottest pepper is ‘hot enough to strip paint' - Yahoo! News

Me and my Dad eat Naga regularly, I am not sure if the Viper is the same but interesting fact in the Spiceways my Dad is known as Mr.Naga and he was invited to the Indian wedding because he is in there so often he is considered a friend of the family, my sister is also Known as little Naga an I am known as Chris because I will never eat curry.

This sickens me.

Been done along time ago Capsicum the stuff used in most civi defense spays this is the main active compound. Tear gas uses most of the same chemicals but in a non natural combination. **** the next gen stun grenades are using CS, FLASH and SOUND to disorientate people so it's not that bad.

are these hotter then ghost peppers? because i herd ghost peppers are so hot if you eat to many consecutively that it can kill you.
It's a hybrid breed of a Habanero, Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Pepper), and one other.

So yes it's much hotter.

What's scary is one Ghost Pepper can kill you. They have to be sold with warning labels and liability waivers.

Someone told me that pure capsaicin rates something like 16 million on the Scoville scale.
The Naga Viper registers in at over 1.3 million. It's over 2/25ths as hot as pure capsaicin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom