My time here is coming to an end......

Status
Not open for further replies.

magouster

Daemon Poster
Well, my 2 years in the UK has finally come to an end. I'm flying back to South Africa on Saturday, and away from broadband internet. And so, with a heavy heart on my birthday (yes, that's right, thanks for noticing), I bid everyone at Tech Forums a sad farewell. And I was so hoping I'd be able to see TF2 finished!

I'll probably be around for another 2 days, and then I have to pack up my PC to ship it home.

I'd like to thank everyone I met here, everyone who helped me, and also most of the mods for tolerating and forgiving certain unnescessary comments and flamewars I got involved in. I can with certainty say this is the best tech-type forum on the net!

I think its cause where he lives.

Magouster, I know how you feel. Where I live i can only get dial up. Thank god for work.

They do have internet access through use of satelite.

wicked23 said:
I think its cause where he lives.

Magouster, I know how you feel. Where I live i can only get dial up. Thank god for work.

They do have internet access through use of satelite.

SOLUTION = MOVE

To get DSL (512kb) costs about $150 a month, so it's a bit expensive. Yep, that's what happens when the exchange rate is in the region of 7 South African Rand to a Dollar. I'll try to pop back in from time to time. I'm hooked on this place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom