I think the Time has come to say Good Buy and Fair Well to my SOHO Network.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I've been fah on my custom built SOHO Network for about a year now and I've just had a Linux Installation go T*** up on me and thus refusing to connect to the web to download new WU's for the DC Project. I know I'm running a lot of older hardware so I'm guessing its now time to say so long and hence my post hear.

If I B\S\T threw my local dealers like Gum tree I'm going to have a nightmare of a time with the complete and utter Riff and Raff you get on their. People haggling, offering this for that and part ex's and all the crap of people coming to my front door and all that BS. So I'm thinking if I strip down my Network would anyone be interested on hear in some used but working parts. I have a lot of equipment and might put the money towards an up too date system with some money I get paid on my regular income.

I know I should put this in the B\S\T Section but I'm not sure if people are interested in the likes of DDR and Socket 775 Mobos for example. I have two massive boxes of cables, wires, and all sorts like that in the cupboard along with the post I made in the "Whats you chill spot look like."

If anyone interested I'll post a list of stuff I have and am willing to sell over techist.com and payment means & we can sort everything out like that threw private PMs.

Like I say, people are pretty hi end on hear, like pp with his Titan Xs and I couldn't even come close to that so if anyone would like to buy for example, old but working hardware, like laptops, HDDs, VGA AGP Cards, drop a reply on hear and I'll start dismantling this monster set up as posted pictures in the OT thread.

It's worth putting something a little more official looking in the for sale section. That way you'll attract a few people in with a more catchy title. I know a few people on here have mentioned a requirement for older equipment before (especially repairing PCs for friends etc).

Back
Top Bottom