Most Interesting Reads

there is a person who survived 3 bullets to the head.

yeah. But heart and head is a different thing. Without a heart blood will not get pumped to the brain, the brain will not get oxygen and the brain will die.

then again there is head, which has many different things in it. And not all of those are vital for your survival.

Pretty interesting read...didn't read it all though, just the first page:p

My Grandpa (now deceased) had a Out of Body Experience though, when he underwent heart surgery he actually "died" on the table. his was the typical float around the room, watch the doctors try and revive him...but. He also saw the doctor drop something in his chest while trying to revive him, he then saw the doctor pull the tool out of his chest and he started to float upward through the ceiling into the typical tunnel of light when he then he heard the doctors talking and he popped back into his body. afterward when my grandpa told the doc what happened the doc turned pale and said none of the other doctors and nurses assisting saw him drop that tool.

I also had a good friend (who was very old and now deceased) have a near death experience. It was kinda sad because his wife had died years before, they were married many years and it crushed him when she passed, he was old and his body gnarled from a mortar shell blast in Korea, when his health started to go down hill fast and his family was gathered around him he died peacefully in his home, but he came to back to life several minutes after the hospice nurse said he was dead, when he opened his eyes he talked about going through the tunnel, seeing his wife and family waiting on the other end and just being happy in a way we can't comprehend on earth but only to reach the end and be told he had to go back because his task wasn't done and he needed to go back he was weeping and said "i was almost home". He lived another year or so as I recall and quietly died in his home one quiet night, he finally got to go home.

Pretty interesting read...didn't read it all though, just the first page:p

My Grandpa (now deceased) had a Out of Body Experience though, when he underwent heart surgery he actually "died" on the table. his was the typical float around the room, watch the doctors try and revive him...but. He also saw the doctor drop something in his chest while trying to revive him, he then saw the doctor pull the tool out of his chest and he started to float upward through the ceiling into the typical tunnel of light when he then he heard the doctors talking and he popped back into his body. afterward when my grandpa told the doc what happened the doc turned pale and said none of the other doctors and nurses assisting saw him drop that tool.

I also had a good friend (who was very old and now deceased) have a near death experience. It was kinda sad because his wife had died years before, they were married many years and it crushed him when she passed, he was old and his body gnarled from a mortar shell blast in Korea, when his health started to go down hill fast and his family was gathered around him he died peacefully in his home, but he came to back to life several minutes after the hospice nurse said he was dead, when he opened his eyes he talked about going through the tunnel, seeing his wife and family waiting on the other end and just being happy in a way we can't comprehend on earth but only to reach the end and be told he had to go back because his task wasn't done and he needed to go back he was weeping and said "i was almost home". He lived another year or so as I recall and quietly died in his home one quiet night, he finally got to go home.

Wow, two interesting stories. I've heard a few myself, but that last one...wow. Makes me wonder how real it is or if it is totally different than how the article explains it so scientifically. Hmm...I'll have to think about that one.

Back
Top Bottom