Mister Rogers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife told me that Mr Rogers was in Vietnam and was like a crazy acid taking killing machine that would always go gung-ho balls to the wall at the enemy and led the way in the fighting. Then something happened and he became a pacifist and opted out of the service and started doing that show....

I don't know if she was f*cking with me or not though :)

My wife told me that Mr Rogers was in Vietnam and was like a crazy acid taking killing machine that would always go gung-ho balls to the wall at the enemy and led the way in the fighting. Then something happened and he became a pacifist and opted out of the service and started doing that show....

I don't know if she was f*cking with me or not though :)

u shouldn't bypass filters.. one of the mod's made this thread :)

but thats freaking hilarious... u never watched mr.roger's as a kid, because i didn't live here in the US til 3rd grade and i always considered him fruity lol

fox is retarded. just because there's a correlation, does not mean there's CAUSATION. just because mister rogers was on when people started getting more selfish, doesnt mean he CAUSED it. for christ's sake, this is just idiotic. i don't understand how ANYONE can still take fox news seriously these days.

"omg bill oreilly said osama is coming to get us i love georgebush lolz lets vote for giuliani"

rolleyes.gif

omg bill oreilly said osama is coming to get us i love georgebush lolz lets vote for giuliani

omgrofl4seriustho, yes yes, i hrd he did rly crzy well with that hole 9.11 thing!!!!!!11111! :p

On a more serious note, I wish there was some mediator that didn't work, nor was biased under any broadcasting company that basically told each News program what was up with some of their stories. I for one, can't sit here for a minute and believe that they don't honestly know how ridiculous they sound. It is mind-boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom