Malware/spyware question

I could not agree more. Maybe I read it wrong but sounds like the thread is about choice of software and I certainly would not hijack a thread intentionally,
Thread is actually trying to help the OP get rid of infections - it just kind of got derailed :p.

I am forum management on quite a few tech support forums and have been in business for over 15 years dealing with what I thought was this problem. I have been reviewing security and backup software for almost 20 years for many forums and as a result I can come on strong, sorry about that, "back to your regularly scheduled program".

All opinions are welcome of course - just as long as it's in the right thread :p.

Hi! I think it's time we all cool it! We have all had our say and I don't see where the OP is confused, and will get back when he can and post his results.
I think it's great when members work as a team. I realize that to many suggestions from several members could confuse the OP,but I didn't see that happening.
I have no idea why Avira will not complete the scan unless Norton is still hanging around some place.
I've had my say and I'm out of here! I'm hoping we can all work together again on another thread in the future !
Gary!!

In the meantime tho while this is finishing up scanning.. Basically I just need to burn the drivers for my comp on a disk.. Plop the windows 7 disk in install on the right drive.. Install all the drivers and that's it.. For a fresh install right.. I kno this isn't the right thread to ask but.. I think we're almost outa all options here

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Combo fix restarts the comp by it self ehh? After its done scanning... Waiting now for the log report says don't open up any programs till it's finished.. Taking along time to generate this log file or maybe it froze up .. Idk

Weird.. I ran that Norton removal tool and still look uploadfromtaptalk1439866533837.jpg

And to some what answer the question asked about what I'm deleting to free up space.. I have a lot of videos and stuff that is mostly just junk so that's what I kept deleting to free up space.. But like I said the next day like 30gigs just vanished.. Something was or still is eating my HD space up and giving me those low disk space errors..it would make sense if it was some type of malware that's causing it cause I never had a issue ever with HD space vanishing till my girl downloaded all this crap

Back
Top Bottom