Making the Xbox a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meck

In Runtime
I got a xbox for my birthday and have barely used it. Just as a DVD player. is it possible that i can change it into a computer. i.e. use the graphics card and the hard drive..... turn it into some thing more useful,.

what you didnt use your xbox you got to go to the doctors keep as is ok i know how you can but its stupid get halo or need for speed underground. If you do want to change it go in your browser and look up linux for xbox kit they got them were i saw them they included linux a new HDD a keyboard mouse and a few others and you can still use your xbox for games im pretty sure.

Wait how do i nstall... linux on the xbox........ and what additional hardware would i require

i saw a kit some where i forgot where it included software HDD a few things to tun you xbox into a computer.

Ok it kind of looks complicated, cause i don't want to spend money buying the game. I don't live in the US and there is no place here to rent games. Is windows a better option.... is it easier to install.

pumagt500 said:
what you didnt use your xbox you got to go to the doctors keep as is ok i know how you can but its stupid get halo or need for speed underground. If you do want to change it go in your browser and look up linux for xbox kit they got them were i saw them they included linux a new HDD a keyboard mouse and a few others and you can still use your xbox for games im pretty sure.

must....have....spaces....please....format....cant....read....unorganized....unspunctuated....posts

seriosuly dude, that is the most unorganized pile o crap i have ever seen, you cant even tell when sentances end and begin it looks like you say:

"what you didnt use your xbox you got to go to the doctors keep"

i was like "what is the doctors keep?" lol

So if there any chance that I can install Windows on the xBox to use it as a workstation????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom