MacBook for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 8:00 AM CST when I checked last, they still hadn't posted it. I was wondering if they were ever going to :confused:

Thankfully they did.

What's with the $100 price hike over the PPC models, by the way?

EDIT: And of course, they went with the Intel shared graphics card again. Darn.

wow thats horrible.... intel graphics are teh sux.

at least i waited. now i KNOW the macbook pro is my only option

but i do like the black :p

macdude425 said:
What's with the $100 price hike over the PPC models, by the way?

EDIT: And of course, they went with the Intel shared graphics card again. Darn.
I would guess that the price increase and use of integrated graphics is due to the much higher cost of the Core Duo compared to the G4.

Yes, but how many people actually use the built in Bluetooth and iSight camera? While I agree that they're nice, the iBooks did just fine without them. I think the money could be better spent on a better video card, one that doesn't tear a nearly 80MB out of system RAM...

they should have a model with a core solo / real video card

but then again, they all lack usb ports. and i cant afford teh 17" macbook pro, nor do i need/want one that large.

ugh i hate pcmcia and i hate firewire, i just want my da mn usb ports... oh well. hopefully i can run debian/macosx/winblows on it all at once... although i could settle for gentoo ... i think the way it works is i use bootcamp, and when i choose windows it actually loads grub and at that point its win/linux

god i hope this works lol.

yeah thats not gunna cut it. the mouse already takes one up, so realistcally it has one. i need at least 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom